Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shucks

Well. I was going to direct you all to my new ~ Michelle Monk Photography ~ blog, but as usual... Blogger was being my arch enemy tonight.

Blogger, why of WHY do you vex me so?!?!?!?

Starting to think that maybe I oughta ditch the whole Blogger thing and switch over to Wordpress. I really hate to jump ship, but it really gets annoying with Blogger's forever glitch of never seeming to be able to recognize separate paragraphs!! Ay, yi, yi people! It's a PARAGRAPH ~ not rocket science!!

Does anybody have any suggestions? Ideas? Funny jokes?

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

1 comment:

  1. Oh looky there. Blogger made a liar out of me on this blog by actually, you know...SEPARATING the paragraphs. Whadda ya know...it does work occasionally! :p

    ReplyDelete