Friday, July 10, 2009

Change Is Good. Right?

Okay.
So I've decided to change the name of my photography business. Not that I don't love Beautiful You Photography, I do. I just need something easier for more practical purposes. While it will still be a while before I have all the changes in place, would y'all like to see my new photography name?
Yes?
Wait for it....
...wait for it...
~ Michelle Monk Photography~
TA-DA!!! Pretty original, don't ya think??
Honestly, I debated and debated before I chose an official name, over whether I should just do, you know, my actual name. I chose otherwise and have regretted it almost from day one. I hate it when I second guess myself.
Anyway, this means a new blog, new business cards, etc, etc... SO. I'll let y'all know when the time comes. Okay?
Good.
p.s. I'm really hatin' on blogger right now. This is SO not how I had this post laid out. My creative, perfectionist tendencies are screaming out in objection, but to no avail. :(

1 comment: