Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Feel So Grown Up!

Look what came in the mail for me last week...

Is it just some ordinary black box?? I think NOT!!

Biz_0040

It's official, y'all!! I have business cards!

Biz_0041

Aren't they the cutest?

My friend Keri told me about MOO.com and I moseyed on over there and just LOVED what they had to offer! Yes, I realize I could have gotten them somewhere else cheaper, but let me tell y'all something .... these are some high quality business cards! And the fact that I could add my own photography ~ as much as I wanted at no extra charge ~ was definitely and added bonus!

Biz_0051

I guess it's official now. I'm all growed up.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! They are gorgeous! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Now you just need a snaptotes purse :) THOSE are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look perfect! It is worth getting good quality cards. The other type just say, "Cheap". ;)

    ReplyDelete