Monday, June 22, 2009

Almost

Sorry I've been so tardy in posting anything here lately. With being busy getting ready for our trip and the "actual" trip, there just hasn't been any time!

My friend Vanessa referred Shannon to me and I was SO happy she did! Not only are Shannon and her hubby kind and laid back people to work with, they have the cutest little girl ever!! The other reason I was SO excited was because Shannon was having a BOY!!

Do you realize the last eight (8!) births I've attended have been GIRLS! Five of those were my own...but STILL! A boy! At last!

This was also the photo shoot where we encountered a giant BLACK SNAKE!! It did not make me happy and frankly, kinda threw me off the rest of time there. I know. Bad on my part, but y'all ... I absolutely HATE snakes!!

Here were some of the best pictures that day.

Sappington_0002


Sappington_0019


See! I told you that had the cutest little girl ever!

But guess what?

Shannon gave birth to her little boy while I was on vacation!! AH! So not fair! I almost got to do a little boy birth. Oh well. But all is not lost and you wanna know why?

Tomorrow I'm going to go shoot his newborn photos!! Woo-hoo! I am SO excited! I absolutely LOVE doing newborn photos! So y'all be expecting pictures of little Eli! I can't wait to get a hold of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment