Monday, May 18, 2009

First Newborn Shots

Oh how fun and exciting it was to take my first newborn shots just over a week ago! And once I got over feeling like I was gonna throw up AGAIN, I really enjoyed myself! Sweet baby Ryann, who was my first birth to shoot, was ever SO squishy and beautiful!

Ryann_0074

I'm wondering though ~ my basket is a little small for those 9 pounders ~ maybe I need to bump it up a size!

Ryann_0073

And I REALLY liked this one of her and her momma!

Tugwell_0117

And these two? This picture was just totally on the fly! What a lucky shot of a totally adorable daddy and daughter (who is Ryann's big sister!)

Tugwell_0002

It has been an awesome last few weeks y'all! The ride is tiring, but oh-so-exciting and I can't wait to share it with you!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw I LOVE it! the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are INCREDIBLE!! Just curious, how much editing are you having to do and what program are you using? Let's get together and talk birth and photography soon. This is our last week of school, then I'm a free woman! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, Thank you for giving us such priceless memories! I was so grateful for you offering to do these photos for us and even though the maternity and birth shots turned out incredible, I didn't know if it could happen a third time and... you took the most amazing shots... again! I would never have guessed you were nervous at all about this shoot. You are so naturally talented! You better gets your skiis shined up (remember that juicy fruit commercial?)because you are going to be a very busy photo mamma! Thank you again for letting us be your "learning experience", I think you are ready for the real world now. ha ha :)
    Jason, Brenda, Tallinn and Ryann

    ReplyDelete